Friday, February 22, 2008

Into the Forest



Into the Forest
Watercolor on rough Indian Village paper
3 1/2 x 5 1/2", archival mat & backing to 8 x 10"
$75
to purchase this painting, email me

Today, I am suspending these small daily watercolor study posts. I have produced enough studies of this type for a lot of development. I am going to concentrate more on my main painting blog and on My Great Day.  

If you have not been following these daily watercolor studies, please browse around...

On Monday I'll start posting new drawings.  The best way to keep abreast of these postings is to subscribe by email or RSS.   

Stay tuned to Landscape into Art and My Great Day for regular daily developments.

2 comments:

laura said...

Look forward to seeing where you go next ... Perhaps that's the reason for all the "road paintings" of late? ;-)
Love the color choices in this one, and the square format!

laura said...

oops, don't know why I perceived this as square ... very strange!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails