Monday, January 26, 2009

Nine Cats 1



"Not ANOTHER football game?!!???"

Submitted by Sandy Maudlin.

Now begins nine posts of quick pen and ink cats. When I came across these drawings, I was so struck by the personalities that I just had to post them. Here's the game, if you'd like to play.

Comment with a caption for each cat and entertain us all! I'm not much for contests, but I'll send a prize to the author of the caption that gives me the biggest laugh. That, of course, means that some people are going to have to visit this blog and participate! So, we'll see what happens.

See my paintings at Landscape into Art.

8 comments:

Sandy Maudlin said...

"Not ANOTHER football game?!!???"

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

"you expect me to EAT that?

Suzanne McDermott said...

I love you both for leaving captions! Let's see what transpires over the day but I'm laughing already! Thanks.

Peggy Montano & Paintings said...

That was the BIGGEST mouse I've ever seen!

Caren said...

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"

Trish said...

Uh oh...she caught me...

Suzanne McDermott said...

Ok, gang. I'm about to shut off my computer after being glued to it for 7 hours!!!! (reworking the innards of a blog.)

Sandy wins todays prize. (Yay!) I don't know why, but the expression just seems to fit best. At least, that's how I imagine that I might look.

But remember.... There are 8 more cats to go and you can always re-use a caption. (It just might work).

Thank you for indulging in this silliness. It's a good time of year for a little nonsense and I am so happy you are playing along. Please come on back.

Sandy Maudlin said...

Thanks for the WIN! Just reminded me of how I feel from late August until after the Pro Bowl. And I do like football ok. Just not forever. Nascar comes next, so we'll see if a cat reminds me of those races.

Love your creativity and delightful drawings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails