Thursday, October 8, 2009

Greater Christ Temple Church



Greater Christ Temple Church
400 10th Avenue South


I'm just repeating myself to say that this is another mad-dash sketch. But it is! I wanted to make sure to have examples of a house, an architectural detail, buildings with historic importance and at least one church while showing different mediums, styles and levels of skill.

I chose Greater Christ Temple Church as the church example because it was the best attended Sunday morning service I noticed in the closest proximity to Frothy Monkey and because the Bishop's daughter welcomed me warmly and promised to pass fliers for the Big Draw to her father.

Looks like they're moving. I expect that, of the quick drawings of buildings I've made and posted, this church building, Magpie's and probably the Belmont Waverly School will no longer exist in the not too distant future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails